Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dawn Fraser Rock Pool - Feb11

Finally I have resumed my rock pool project of the beautiful rock pools scattered about the NSW coastline! What had stalled the project was the fact I gave away my basic graduated filter kit. I therefore had committed myself to buying the Cokin Z-Pro series graduated filter kit.

However they were next to impossible to get hold of. Global stock was non existent. I randomly checked at an online Sydney store a couple of weeks ago and - woo-hoo - they were in stock! I snapped up a set and am now resuming my project with much enthusiasm.

So....my first early morning trip involved photographing the Dawn Fraser Rock Pool which is located at Elkington Park in Balmain. The pool is one of the oldest pools in Sydney, built in 1880.



No comments:

Post a Comment