Tuesday, January 1, 2013

f365: Day 001

Welcome to day 1 of my new photography mission! I caught up with my excellent friends Mark and Tracy back in Christchurch in August last year. They gave me the idea to take one photo every day and post it online to share. It was something I'd always thought about, but their encouragement has turned it into reality.

Furthermore, my friend Sue McKone also completed this task for 2012 (and she did a great job).

Anyway, it'll be an interesting assignment. No doubt there'll be inspirational days, and days when I couldn't give a (insert expletive).

So....day 1's photo is a shot of Jenn and I with Brisbane in the background. We were down at Riverlife last night and went kayaking on the river. At midnight, fireworks lit up the sky. This one was taken about 12.15am on the first day of the New Year.


1 comment: