Monday, April 15, 2013

f365: Day 104

I'm posting this a day late, which is largely a consequence of not arriving back to Brisbane until early this morning (I was not able to get on a late Sunday night flight back).

Anyway, yesterday's marathon went really well. It was perfect running conditions - calm, around 10-12 degrees and sunny - much like last year.

I pushed myself quite hard and found the last 5kms very tough. I managed 1:40 which was 4 minutes faster than last year so very happy with the result.

Below are a selection of shots from the day, including one with Steve and I at the end (good friend of mine and old work mate), and one of a monument outside the National Museum of Australia - Richard, Junko and their two children and I went afterwards.

All in all a great trip and really keen to do some more half marathons and try and crack the 100 minute mark!






No comments:

Post a Comment