Sunday, August 18, 2013

f365: Day 230

We had a great time today - this morning we had breakfast with our friends Francesca and Matt. We then drove south down to the Gold Coast, stopping for a couple of hours in IKEA which involved trying to find the car afterwards in the massive car park! We did buy a cot for the baby though, even after realising they'd moved the baby section....

After surviving the IKEA experience, we headed to Brett and Shelley's place. Brett is my cousin (my Dad's sister's son), plus my other cousin Mark (Brett's brother) and his wife Tracey and children were over from NZ on holiday.

It was fantastic seeing them all - Mark definitely looks a lot like Dad - we hadn't seen each other for a few years although am keen to touch base in Taupo next year for a half marathon.

Below is a shot of Mark, myself and Brett. Now the rules of this one-photo-a-day challenge is that I must have taken the shot. While the shot of myself and my cousins was not taken by me (Jenn took it), I have also included a shot I took underneath earlier in the day of the IKEA store.





No comments:

Post a Comment