Sunday, April 27, 2014

2014 Monthly Project: Apr-14 (Our Two Crazy Hounds)

I've dedicated this month's photo project to our two other children - the ones that often drive us crazy, make us laugh and generally give us plenty to talk about.

Cookie and Bruce have very distinctive personalities. Cookie is the boss - she gets what she wants (most of the time - she is below us in the pecking order), whereas Bruce is quite content to laze around and only show limited degrees of animation when food is involved.

I have taken a variety of photos of them - outside, inside, down at our local dog park, and inside using our studio lights (which I really must use more often).

Enjoy the photos!

(Below): "Yawn....Another photo shoot Daddy..."


(Below): "Well let's get it over with then"


(Below): "Ah well, I suppose it'll mean some treats..."

(Below): "Give....me....my....ball....back!"


(Below): "I warned you about the weird ears and scary eyes thing if you try and take my frisbee away!"



(Below): "Happiness is a frisbee and a backyard to play with it in!"


(Below): "Look I have wings, I can fly! Well, not quite"


(Below): "This is my territory...b***h! I am the fearless Bullmastiff"


(Below): "Secret guys - I really am a big wet lettuce!"


(Below): "Check out how long my tongue is!"


(Below): "High five Daddy!"


(Below): "Is it feeding time yet?"



(Below): "Oh for fecks sake. Enough with that camera....It makes my bum look big like this. Ok??"


(Below): "You know when I run towards you, I kind of look evil......"


(Below): Cookie gave Bruce a more than generous head start - to no avail though...


(Below): "That looks like an aerial coming out of my head!"


(Below): (thinking) "If I look cute enough, Mummy and Daddy will give me a schmacko"


(Below): Bruce and Cookie leaping up high for treats. The "Gentle Giant" towers above us both


(Below): Early contender for awkward family portraits. All I need is a Silly Santa top


(Below): "Hey Mummy, welcome to the shoot! Will you marry me?"



(Below): It's a dog's life!


(Below): Cookie decides to photo bomb a father and son shot....


(Below): And now Bruce decides to photo bomb it as well! I suppose this is their shoot after all...


(Below): "Good night folks and thanks for viewing our photos!"




No comments:

Post a Comment