Sunday, September 1, 2013

f365: Day 244

Today's post has taken a bit longer than expected as I had a major PC failure tonight. My hard drive has  died, along with a month's worth of files, data and pictures. Annoyingly, my monthly back up was supposed to happen this weekend but I forgot to take my hard drive home...!!

I am also going to never buy a PC online again. This Melbourne based online retailer I purchased from have been appalling - this latest failure will invariably be less painful sorting out myself (although fairly costly).

But such is life. Apart from that end of day mishap, we remembered Ness this morning - she would have had her 43rd birthday last Wednesday. Keeping with tradition, balloons in her colours were let off.

This year Jenn and I let balloons off down at Nudgee Beach here in Brisbane. It was a beautiful day, but very breezy. The balloons I was not able to separate due to the intense wind plus they were well tangled. It seemed appropriate to let them all fly off into the distance. We loved the backdrop and they soared over the ocean - possibly they may have made it back to land, but we'll never know.

Note that Jenn and I both took photos so credits to her for her excellent shots of myself sending the balloons off.










No comments:

Post a Comment