Tuesday, December 31, 2013

f365: Day 365

Well here we are. The last photo of my one year photo journey. It just does not seem a year ago that Jenn and I headed out to Riverlife and went kayaking on the Brisbane River and I took my first shot - a selfie (or groupie?) of us posing with NYE fireworks being set off in the background.

Ironically, I had a nice chat this morning with Mark and Tracey in NZ - it was them that originally gave me the idea (with support from Sue McKone) of this project. In all honesty, I never thought I'd be able to pull it off.

But I'd especially like to thank all the regular followers as well as the less regular - thanks for the comments and feedback.

So my last photo is somewhat underwhelming - I had the urge to hit some golf balls down at the Victoria Park Golf Complex's driving range this morning. I got a few odd looks upon rearranging the balls to form the 365 - not that it helped my driving at all!

Anyway, have a fantastic 2014 everybody and I'll still do the odd post as well as my one-month photography project :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment