Saturday, July 27, 2013

f365: Day 208

We managed to cram a lot in today including stuffing ourselves full of mains and ginormous cheesecake dessert courtesy of the well known "Cheesecake Factory" here in Waikiki.

I also tried my hand at one of those indoor firing ranges that the touts try hard to get tourists to visit. I wasn't interested two years ago, but thought I'd give it a go today. It all looked a bit dodgy from the outside, but it was perfectly legitimate and inside. I chose the "C" package which included firing rounds from a .22 Ruger Rifle, a couple of Glock pistols, a .38 S&W Revolver and Dirty Harry's .44 Magnum. The Magnum had the biggest kick, but also I was the least accurate with (have attached a few shots from the range including my results).

I also did some more paddle boarding at Waikiki and managed to finally ride a few small waves although am still more comfortable on flat water (but gaining confidence).

Lastly, the Hilton put on a good fireworks display every Friday night. Hundreds of people were spread around the hotel and beach, but we nabbed a good spot on a concrete pier. I used my Gorilla pod and have added a few of the better shots here.
















No comments:

Post a Comment